Al Ain City Tour
No nned print voucher
Easy booking form
Customize pickup time
Best tour itinerary
Family discount offer
- Visit UAE’s ‘Garden City’, famed for its green parks
- Enjoy scenic views of Hajar Mountains on UAE border
- Experience a refreshing walk through a traditional oasis
- Visit Al Ain Fort,
Jebel Hafeet ( The highest mountain that divides two countries, and look over all of Al Ain )
Hot water Springs, Hili Archaeological Park
Al Ain one Day Sightseeing Tour from Dubai, Sharjah
See birthplace of UAE 1st president, Learn about the historical significance of city with guide
Widely known as the Garden City since this is the greenest place in the kingdom, Al Ain is the second largest city in Abu Dhabi and one of its most popular tourist draws. The itinerary of the tour includes the Al Ain Palace Museum, where you can see an extensive collection of historical artifacts excavated from the Grand Hili archaeological site that include gold pendants dating back to the second millennium as well as a reconstruction of a tomb from the Bronze Age; the Palace of Sheikh Zayed, who was instrumental in the formation of the UAE; and a visit to Grand Hili itself.
One highlight of the tour is a drive up the Jebel Hafeel, the highest peak in the UAE. Once you’re up there, you’ll be treated to breathtaking views of the surrounding desert. The drive includes a stop at the hot springs at the foot of the mountain, where many people go to bathe their feet in the therapeutic waters. The last stop is the Al Ain Zoo, where the last remaining white lions and tigers are housed. The design of the Zoo allows guests to safely get closer to the animals, as well as having extensive areas devoted to garden landscapes where people can stroll around. The tour also includes drop off and pick up at your hotel.
Al Ain Tour itinerary
- Pick from your location
- Al Ain Meuseum
- Al Ain Oasis
- Al Ain Fort
- visit to Archaeological Park
- Al Ain Mall -OR- Bawadi Mall
- Camel Market
- Hot Water Springs
- Al Ain Zoo
- Border of Oman
- Jabel Hafeet Mountain ( second highest mountain in uae )
- Drop back your Location
Al Ain Tour Package Deals
||8 hours full day
||Daily morning departure
||08:45 :-To-: 09:00 AM
||05:15 :-To-: 05:30 PM
||Anywhere in dubai, sharjah
||Cold drinks, soft juice, water
Check Date To Book Tour
| Per Child
|| Per Person
instant confirmation email
Last minute tour available
Pay cash on tour day accept
24/7 call whatsapp Support
Direct tour service provider
Which date you want book tour?
UAE City Sightseeing Tours
- Child ticket: Age 3 -to- 10 / below 3 years kid can join tour free with parents
- Al ain zoo ticket is includein the price, Guide shall give you ticket for go inside zoo
- Refreshment will be in form of cold drinks, soft juice ( Mango, Pineapple, Guava ), water bottle
- If you are 5 or more person and want decide own time to starting tour, we can do pick at your desire time
- Private Car tour available at discount price.
- we do pick & drop from cruise terminal port rashid dubai.
- We need minimum 2 person Booking, if you are 1 person, then price will be 500 Dirham include pick drop.
- If you want pay Cash, you can book via booking form or phone call and can pay direct to guide at pick up.
- Where to meet Guide? Guide #, Car#, all information shall send to you in email and message via whatsapp.
- Pick & drop is include, Anywhere in dubai, sharjah, ajman you are staying or wherever you want us pick you, our Guide shall come to picking and after tour drop back at your location..
- if you have flight layover at dubai or abu dhabi airport OR Cruise Ship anchored at Dubai / Abu Dhabi, and want city sightseeing during your free time we can pick you according your desire time. Just let us know your details in booking form. our teams shall reply you with detai.
- People ask query, will we stop each place or only drive pass through places from start to tour finish?
Answer ) No, it's not like to sit all time in vehicle. our guide shall care the tourist to show them tourist attractions with stop of 15-20 minutes to give them time visit around and take photography.